The 33rd NOFOMA annual conference that was planned to be held in Reykjavik, Iceland will go on-line 28 -30 September 2021. Despite virtual conference, things will remain the same including:
– a double blind review process and conference proccedings
– an invitation to the IJPDLM Special Issue
– presentations will be made, however shorter and a topic discussion will be arranged linked to the topics and papers in each session
– nominations for overall best paper and best doctoral paper
– sessions working as a full scale Doctoral Day with a theme as before
– sessions on education issues substituting the Educators Day
Important timeline is as shown here:
22 March 2021 Submission of abstracts for Full Papers and WIPs.
25 March 2021 Acceptances/rejections of abstracts
31 May 2021 Submission of full papers
21 June 2021 Reviewers’ comments out
15 September 2021 Submission of revised full papers
20 September 2021 Submission of WIP as extended abstracts
Information on full paper template and instructions on final paper submission/template and responds to reviewers comments are found on Easychair NOFOMA2021 page. A link to submission is found here.
Registration is found here.